CGIAR-CSI participated the 2011 Esri International User Conference in San Diego, July 11-15, for the Environment Showcase, three Paper Sessions, and two Panel Sessions.
- Climate Change and Agriculture: Assessing Impact and Adaptation Options
- Intercomparison of Spatial Datasets from Different Sources: Implication on Agricultural Research
- High Resolution Imagery for Smallholders: the Backbone of Next Generation Agricultural Information Systems
- Facing reality in developing countries: Working with research partners with limited resources
- Spatial downscaling/disaggregation of datasets for food security analysis